After being introduced by David Eskenazi, Andrés Jaque discusses recent work of the Office for Political Innovation, including :
• Phantom. Mies as rendered society, Barcelona Pavilion reconstruction (2012-3)
• Superpowers of ten (2013-6)
• Escaravox, Matadero Madrid (2012)
• Ocean space / TBA21-Academy, Church of San Lorenzo, Venice (2019)
• Island House in Laguna Grande, Corpus Christi, Texas (2015)
• COSMO, Museum of Modern Art/P.S. 1 (2015)
He stresses “creating moments of alternative experience that could influence, through visibility, the overall thinking of particular built environments”.